Les forces armées du FPLP se battent à Gaza aux côtés des autres groupes de résistance. Le FPLP demande par ailleurs que les mouvements de soldarité avec la Palestine tentent d’occuper les ambassades et consulats israéliens dans le monde.
The Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades, the armed wing of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, is fighting alongside its fellow resistance factions in response to the Zionist aggression on Gaza from land, air and sea, and has engaged in many clashes dealing serious blows to the occupation army.
AAMB announced that it ambushed occupation soldiers east of Khan Younis and engaged with them directly, saying there were serious injuries in the ranks of the soldiers. It also announced that in a joint operation with the Brigades of the Martyr Abdelqader Husseini it confronted the enemy near the airport in Rafah, engaging them with a variety of weapons.
On Sunday, AAMB reported:
- AAMB fighters clashed directly with occupation forces behind Kafarneh Street near the Agricultural College north of Beit Hanoun at 2:50 AM.
- AAMB and Abdelqader Husseini Brigades infiltrated and engaged occupation forces at the Rafah airport area and confronted them with a variety of weapons including 4 “107″ type missiles.
- Targeting enemy artillery east of Shuja’iya at 12:45 AM.
On Saturday, July 19:
- AAMB bombarded Eshkol settlement with three missiles at 11:00 PM.
- Ambushing ememy soldiers and clashing with them with confirmed casualties in their ranks
- Clashes with enemy forces in joint action with other resistance forces
- Targeting the enemy at Kerem Abu Salem at 10:15 pm with missiles
- Fighting with Israeli special forces in northern Beit Hanoun, causing confirmed enemy casualties
- Firing three rockets toward Bir Saba at 9:15 pm.
- The thirteenth day of the attack Saturday, 19/07/2014 AD
- In a joint operation with the Nasser Salahuddin Brigades, targeting occupation military northwest of Beit Lahiya with anti-tank missiles, hitting their equipment directly at 7:25 pm
- Clashing with the occupation forces in one of the houses destroyed by their attacks in northern Beit Hanoun at 6:30 pm.
- Bombarding Eshkol settlement with missiles at 3:00 PM
- Confronting Zionist special forces that attempted to infiltrate Gaza
- Bombarding Asqelan with a Grad rocket at 3:00 AM